Innoprise Properties Sdn. Bhd.
is the property investment company of the Group. The Group owns and manages its headquarters Menara Tun Mustapha and Wisma Innoprise, Sabah Foundation Technical College campuses, University College Sabah Foundation campus, Biotech and Horticulture Building, Sadong Jaya shop lots, Yayasan Sabah Kuala Lumpur Office, Pusat Kraftangan Sabah, Yayasan Sabah Zone offices and Yayasan Sabah hostels throughout the State and seaweed drying platforms in Semporna.
The Group also manages its facilities, both at Menara Tun Mustapha and Wisma Innoprise. These include:
- 1,300-seat Tun Ahmad Raffae Auditorium
- 1,000-seat Tun Ahmad Raffae Auditorium Foyer
- 35-seat Meeting Room at Tun Ahmad Raffae Auditorium
- 280-seat Tun Hamdan Theatre
- 200-seat Tun Hamdan Theatre Foyer
- 70-seat Multivision Room
- Level 18, Menara Tun Mustapha
- 60-seat Meeting Room at Level 3, Wisma Innoprise
- 150-seat, Lobby, Wisma Innoprise
- Sunset Plaza, Menara Tun Mustapha
- Podium Plaza, Menara Tun Mustapha
For facilities bookings and enquiry
, please contact +(60) 88 326445.
Innoprise Capital Sdn. Bhd.
is currently responsible for managing the Yayasan Sabah Tun Adnan Sports Complex.
The Tun Adnan Sports Complex adjacent to Menara Tun Mustapha is designed to provide sports facilities for staff, students and the public at reasonable rates.
The facilities available are football fields, futsal courts with international FIFA standards, volleyball courts, badminton courts, netball court, ping pong tables, petanque field, and a Gymnasium.
Innoprise Integrated Timber Complex Sdn. Bhd. (IITC)
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICSB. Its principal activity is the sublease of its land and buildings.